Currently, I’m in third year of PhD at the Ecole de Ponts ParisTech under the supervision of Ioulia TCHIGUIRINSKAIA, and the co-direction of Pierre-Antoine VERSIN (HM&Co) and Olivier BONIN (LVMT). My research aims to explore the feasibility of Nature-Based Solutions implementation through different urban scales, based on their thermo-hydric performance (mainly the evapotranspiration). This thesis is conducted in the frame of EVNATURB project, to assess the ecosystems services of nature within cities.
Castellanos, L.A.; Versini, P.-A.; Bonin, O.; Tchiguirinskaia, I. A Text-Mining Approach to Compare Impacts and Benefits of Nature-Based Solutions in Europe. Sustainability 2020, 12, 7799. See more: https://doi.org/10.3390/su12187799
- Poster (EGU 2020): Large Aperture Scintillometer measurements above a large green roof to assess the evapotranspiration flux.
- Poster (EGU 2020): A text-mining approach to assess impacts and benefits of Nature-Based Solutions.
- Poster (EGU 2019): Characterization of the Evapotranspiration flux on a Blue Green Solution.
2018-Present: PhD candidate at École National des Pons ParisTech, in the research units of HM&Co (Hydrology, Meteorology and Complexity Lab) and LVMT (Laboratoire Ville, Mobilité et Transport).
2016-2018: M.Sc. Environmental Science and Engineering at the Université Paris-Est Creteil.
- Internship 2018: Evapotranspiration flux measurement of a green wave roof at Champs sur Marne (France).
- Memory 2017: Air Pollution Management: Case study “Valle de Aburra in Colombia” Metropolitan area.
2010-2015: B.Sc. Environmental Engineering at Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnológica de Colombia.
Thesis: Integral solid waste management plan for the UPTC.
Sustainable and resilience cities, food security, geographical information systems, international cultures, languages, ultimate, running and choir.