I finished both Bachelor and Master studies at the Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia, and in 2016 I started a PhD in HM&Co Research Unit at École des Ponts ParisTech University on the topic “High resolution monitoring and modelling of hydrological fluxes in a green roof, ubiquitous sensors network” supervised by Daniel Schertzer and Pierre Delage. This thesis is based on collaboration between two laboratories HM&Co and NAVIER.
The main objective of my thesis is investigation of hydrological responses of green roofs by taking into account different influences such as: slope of the roof, spatial and temporal variability of water content and temperature. For accomplishing this objective, my co-supervisor Pierre-Antoine Versini and I are using remarkable green roof of Champs-sur-Marne (Green Wave) as the experimental spot, where all components of vertical water balance are measured using different sensors and devices. Furthermore, together with researchers from NAVIER research unit I’m investigating different physical processes inside the Green Wave substrate, by using NAVIER Geotechnical laboratory for different kinds of geotechnical experiments.
PhD in HM&Co and NAVIER research units, École des Ponts ParisTech University, started in October 2016.
M.Sc. in Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering, 2014 – 2015, Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
- Major in numeric methods in hydraulic, hydraulic measurements, exploitation and protection of underground water, flood protection, waterways and ports, hydropower usage.
- Thesis Topic: Investigation of the influence of binders to hydraulics and transporting characteristics of the ashes.
B.Sc. in Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering, 2010 – 2014, Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
- Major in municipal water and infrastructure, hydraulic structures, fluid mechanics, hydroinformatics, irrigation and drainage, hydraulic measurements, hydrology, soil mechanics, concrete structures.
- Final year project: Qualitative mark of morphologic changes in the Jadar river bed from cross section km 17+113 to km 25+954.
Previous working experience – Research and Academic
- Worked on the project: Consulting work on development of hydroinformatics systems Djerdap and Vlasina, 2015 – 2016.
- PICO Presentation: Stanic F., Versini P.-A., Schertzer D., Delage P., Tchiguirinskaia I., Cui Y.J., Baudoin G. (April 2017). Multi scale monitoring of remarkable green roof: the Green Wave of Champs-sur-Marne. EGU Conference, Wien, Austria.
- Oral: Stanić F., Jaćimović N., Randjelović A., Despotović J. (Jun 2016). Laboratory investigation of hydraulic characteristics of fly ash as a fill material from the aspects of pollutant transport. IWA Specialist Groundwater Conference, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Oral: Stanić F., Branisavljević N., Prodanović D. (May 2016). Algorithms for automatic data quality control for SCADA water supplys: case study Užice city. 16th International conference Water Supply and Sewage Systems, Jahorina, Serbia.
- Oral: Stanić F., Muhić F., Stojnić I., Djordjević D. (October 2015). Application of EDM and ISM Methods in Estimation of Stage-Discharge Curves in a Compound-Channel. 17th SDHI and SDH Conference, Vršac, Serbia.
- Stanić F., Jaćimović N., Randjelović A., Despotović J. (2017). Laboratory investigation of hydraulic characteristics of fly ash as a fill material from the aspects of pollutant transport. Water Science and Technology, wst2017243; DOI: 10.2166/wst.2017.243.