I started my PhD at the Ecole des Ponts ParisTech in October 2020 under the supervision of Auguste Gires (HM&Co). My PhD topic “Development of numerical modelling chains to account for the coupling between turbulent wind and precipitation in the simulation of power production with wind turbines” is part of the ANR JCJC RW-Turb and is focused on numerical simulations in the wind power production framework.
- 2020-Present: PhD researcher at HM&CO, École des Ponts ParisTech, France
- 2019-2020: Master Meteorology and Geophysics, Universidad Complutense Madrid, Spain
- 2014-2019: Bachelor in Aerospace Engineering, Universidad de León, Spain
- 2020: Internship, InterMET
- 2019: Noise Monitoring Technician, Laboratorio de Acústica Aplicada, Universidad de León
- 2017-2019: Teacher, Cielos de León foundation